otro blog personal
leave a comment »
– Send a content type “multipart/form-data” request from C#.
– .Net (C#) and SOAP with Attachments.
– SharpMimeTools Documented Class Library.
– A C# Implementation of Mime De/encode.
– How to use HttpWebRequest and HttpWebResponse in .NET.
Written by fravelgue
March 2, 2009 at 10:29 am
Posted in development
Tagged with c#, csharp, development, MIME, SOAP, xml
Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:
You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Twitter account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Facebook account. ( Log Out / Change )
You are commenting using your Google+ account. ( Log Out / Change )
Connecting to %s
Notify me of new comments via email.
Blog at WordPress.com.